2022 - Software Engineer Jellysmack
- Found, reproduced, reported and fixed more than 120 bugs within a year
- Communicated regularly with PM and design team to ensure we are aligned with the product vision
- Contributed to codebase within my first month and migrated the app to a more recent MUI version
- Implemented drag-and-drop with snap behavior and resize operations that preserved aspect ratio
- Enhanced accessibility with context-aware keyboard shortcuts
- Optimized app performance by analyzing data profiled in Chrome and Firefox's dev tools
- Implemented custom UI components in line with design specifications
- Generated examples in my thesis using SAGE Math, a library written in Python
- Used Jupyter notebooks to present my code.
- Implemented the Atkin-Morain elliptic curve primality test, which was eventually used to prove the primality of the currently largest known Fibonacci prime.
- My code is now part of the Git repo of the open-source computer algebra software PARI/GP.
- Assigned every semester to teach a combination of undergraduate service courses such as College Algebra, Plane Trigonometry, Algebra and Trigonometry, Elementary Analysis I and Elementary Analysis II.
- Trained he math varsity team in Ateneo de Manila High School weekly in preparation for local and national math contests.
- Taught in the MTG Mathematical Olympiad Summer Training Program which consisted of handpicked students which would represent the Philippines to international math competitions. The training usually lasted for three to four weeks during the summer vacation