2023.12 Corninator: A Jokes App In Next.JS
- NextJS app which implements GET and POST API endpoints that interact with data from an SQLite database populated with jokes.
- Ensured type-safety by using Typescript and an object-relational manager Prisma.
- Wrote frontend which implements routes and fetches data from the aforementioned API.
- Created a Dockerfile and a Docker image to use in a Docker Compose file I wrote.
- Deployed app for public use, using Caddy as a reverse proxy to connect with the Docker container.
- Uses React components in the Astro open-source web framework
- Syncs lyrics with a hidden YouTube embed
- Presents information from the Rick and Morty API
- Uses React Router for route handling, MobX for state management, Material UI for UI
- Web game which asks the user to guess which city is currently hotter.
- Uses React, OpenWeather API, Teleport Public API and deployed on my VPS using Docker.
- Project that simulates how people who identify as Jejemon talk
- Originally written in PHP and deployed to a free web host that no longer exists
- Got interviewed on Philippine TV for this
- Excel file that solves formulaic problems, with step-by-step solutions, given by our Physics high school teacher
- Locked some Excel cells for a better user experience
- Was not at all required in class
- Excel file used by all 56 student organizations to submit their budget proposal
- Uses locked cells, VLOOKUP, and includes a cell that displays errors for better UX
- Used QBasic, as prescribed by a school project, to code a Poker game.
- Used Paint, Excel, and Notepad to draw the graphics pixel-by-pixel.
- Still works in the present day using a QBasic emulator.